Thursday, March 23, 2017
The #1 problem in 2017 for sales people across the globe is lack of sales pipeline... yet that's a symptom rather than a root-cause.
"Wow, this person is seriously determined"
"Sounds like they're worth talking to"
Social selling on it's own does not deliver what is needed. Buyers are blinded by the white wall of outreach hitting their inbox.
People prefer to buy from those they know, like and trust, and the relationships you build are the strongest point of competitive differentiation
Treasure those who can create high value content with which marketing teams can attract and nurture leads
Sunday, March 19, 2017
- Awareness – We become part of a working entity with a shared purpose
- Motivation – We drive to gain consensus in problem solving or development
- Self-synchronization – We decide as individuals when things need to happen
- Participation – We participate in collaboration and we expect others to participate
- Mediation – We negotiate and we collaborate together and find a middle point
- Reciprocity – We share and we expect sharing in return through reciprocity
- Reflection – We think and we consider alternatives
- Engagement – We proactively engage rather than wait and see
The March 2017 HNI forum this morning was charged, as Geoff was facilitating the thinktank of customer experience and its importance in growing your business.
Only 6 places available until group is at capacity!
The team came up with the following Do's and Dont's of Customer Service.....
- Set expectations - Preframe what's going to happen
- Systemise and document processes
- Relationship is key - making your customer feel needed - make customer feel important - know their name, family, needs and wants. Be warm, Making it an awesome experience , obsess on the little things, be nice, don't make customer feel that they are just a number services by a machine
- Think outside the box - find different solutions
- Take responsibility - own the problem until it is solved
- 24/7 service
- Be accessible
- Regular contact - frequency is good
- Demonstrate value upfront
- Human to human -is important but automate well
- Don't avoid complaints - tackling it - a well handled complaint - a force for your business
- Have a partnership approach to business - not a transactional approach
- Provide a WOW service
- Underpromise and Overdeliver
- Over promise under deliver - be true to your world
- Lack of follow up
- Lack of respect
- Be late
- Be arrogant
- Take too long
- Be smartest person in room
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
» Increase word of mouth sales
» Feel great about coming to work every day
» Your people also feel great about coming to work everyday
» Your customers just love being in your space and doing business with you
» The more you delight them, the more you increase the average value of a sale, AND the more you increase purchase frequency